Do you want to enhance your beauty and smile with effective teeth whitening products? Everyone wants to have a Mona Lisa smile. A smile has a very positive affect on a person’s personality. But if your teeth are stained, then your smile does not send positive vibes. It can send a message that you don’t take care of your teeth, it kills self confidence and usually those with stained teeth hardly smile at all.
5 Effective Ways To Whiten Teeth
1. Whitening toothpastes are great for those with very little staining that only need to go up a couple of levels in whiteness. These contain very microscopic abrasives that remove stains. Over the counter whitening toothpastes contain hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda that lightens and lifts stains on the tooth enamel.
2. Home whitening gel kits are peroxide based and come with teeth shaped trays. This is one of the best teeth whitening products available over the counter and the most effective way to whiten even the most yellow teeth. The trays are filled with the gel and applied to the teeth and gums for about 30 minutes to get results.
Gels usually require 2-3 weeks of application daily. There are different strength options in gels, like 22 percent which is the lowest and 36 percent which is the highest. This type of gel is the same material that dentists use in their offices but it costs a fraction of what they charge to do it yourself at home. Also, there is an optional blue light that enhances whitening greatly.
3. Another product that works great is whitening strips, Listerine Whitening Strips being the most popular of these. These are clear film strips that are pre-coated with a peroxide gel that are placed on the teeth for a short time and they whiten significantly after several uses.
4. Teeth whitening rinses are available as well. They work like normal mouth washes and deter plague buildup and cavities as well. Additionally they have hydrogen peroxide to give that whitening effect. Regular use of these whitening rinses will show cleaner teeth with reduced stains.
5. The final and quickest way to whiten is to have a treatment at the dentist’s office. It is a simple treatment with significant results in just one session. But, keep in mind that it will cost a few hundred dollars.
You can enhance your smile by using any of the effective teeth whitening products to give yourself more confidence. Make sure to read instructions before using any of these products and always take great care to have a well rounded dental hygiene regimen.